Sunday, June 29, 2014

Meet the Founder

I thought I would start making posts discussing some behind the scenes. To start off, I'd like to introduce myself.

My name is Eric 'TC' Tecce & Nu-Common Sense is a personal project of mine that I fully operate in my free time. I am essentially a one-man team tackling from everything from designs, piecing together topics, researching, writing, operating social connections, & so on. So far, I have only had one guest article involved with the web-zine but I hope to have more as time progresses.


As for myself, you can learn a bit more about me at my main website: EricTecce.com

I have a rather extensive background for my age, and have had a lot of opportunity that has lead me to create NCS at a standard that rivals corporate media. I have a lot more planned and considering we really only got started of February of this year, I have a mega ton of awesome stuff planned that I am excited to reveal. I have kept this brief for the time being but I will eventually share some more insights as the summer months continue.





Until then...

Wholeness,

Eric 'TC' Tecce
Founder & Lead Artist of Nu-Common Sense